It’s my first time receiving nomination for any award on WordPress. I hope I do it well! 😛
Mystery Blogger Award – What is it?
Okoto Enigma is the creator of Mystery Blogger Award. This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
10. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
3 things about me –
1. I am a huge Disney fan! I love the way I can connect with Disney movies and characters. It’s just so amazing!
2. I am a grad student studying psychology for specialisation.
3. For some reason, hearing the sound of flute instantly calms me down. Among the music of all instruments, I love flute music, it seems and magical and very ‘natural’ and soothing to me.
Questions by Thoughtsmakeu1007 –
1. List any 3 things you did to make people follow your blog.
– 1. I started my blog.
2. I wrote a post.
3. I clicked ‘publish’
Haha… Honestly there’s nothing special I did. Just wrote posts that people could relate to and people discovered my blog and found it worth following.
2. 1 thing you wish to do,if you were made president of your country for 1 week?
– Change the education system. I don’t know if Presidents can do this haha.. but that’s something I really want to improve or change.
3. What is your stress buster?
– Music! I also practice Mindfulness and I do feel much better after I talk about the stressor with my family and close friends.
4. How do you overcome procrastination?
– Most of the times I choose not to be harsh on myself and force myself to do the job, I choose to stay still and relax for a while. Then I watch some encouraging YouTube videos, people talking about how they went through hard times and finally achieved what they wanted. That really inspires me.
5. What is your passion and what do you do to live your passion?
– I love this one. My passion is positive psychology. I’m so damn passionate about it. I live my passion every day by reading something about it or writing these blog posts or just thinking about how can I make the concepts of positive psychology more easy and interesting that people want to apply it in their daily life. Doing something about positive psychology makes me feel so good and it’s so exciting!
Questions by Krisnapriya –
1. What makes you feel good?
– Knowing that I am loved. Knowing how much I mean to my close ones. Watching someone being kind. Me being kind to others. Letting go of something that hurts. Counting my blessings. Being optimistic towards my future. Being around people I love. Working hard for something I love.
All this makes me feel extremely good.
2. How do you spend your leisure time?
– I’d read something or go out for a walk, talk with my family and friends or stay in bed for hours.
3. Will you love yourself and be kind to yourself from this moment :)?
– Yes! That’s what I’m doing since I saw the video of Kristin Neff about self compassion. I’m being kind to myself ever since… It does wonders.
I’d like to nominate –
5. Neha Kulkarni
6. Rolandomio Travel
7. Accidental Blogger
9. The neutron rumble
11. Shivani Dubey
My Questions for nominees –
1. What makes you happy? What do you think will make you happy?
2. Share your 5 strengths.
3. Describe yourself in one word.
4. What are you grateful for right now?
5. Share a incident that made you strongly believe in yourself. Or a incident that taught you something you’ll never forget.
My best post –
I want every post of mine to be ‘the best’. But the post that’s really popular on my blog is this –
Thank you so much guys for nominating me for the award. I enjoyed doing this. Hope the nominees will love it as well.
Thank you for being here. Have a great weekend!!💖🌈💖