If you perform one act of kindness, you are likely to experience all or most of the following benefits –
1. You feel good, happy :)))))
2. The person who receives (or benefits from) your kindness feels happy 😀
3. Your actions inspire others to act in a kind manner themselves. (kindness is contagious!)
4. It gives you a happy memory. The one you can reflect back on when you feel low in future.
5. It makes you feel good about yourself. For once you believe that you are a good human being.
6. Performing multiple acts of kindness, releases feel-good hormones which boost your immunity.
7. You might receive praise from others about your acts of kindness. (this won’t benefit you in the long run if you are being kind just so someone would compliment or praise you)
8. It makes you believe in the goodness of people.
9. It increases positive emotions and love within you which leads to more such pro social behaviours.
10. Karma. You will receive kindness from someone else in future.
Leave a Reply