I am not talking about the time when you go “awwwwwwww”. I am talking about the moment when you gasp! And hold your breath and feel awestruck.
What makes you feel awe?
– Nature. (When I am out in nature, I feel amazed at the way God has created this beautiful planet, all the flowers, leaves, huge tall trees standing for many years… especially when I am standing on the beach with a huge ocean sprawling out in front of me, it makes me feel alive and grateful about the fact that I could experience this… I-dont-know-how-to-express emotion. That is what I call awe..)
– Stars. (Gazing stars on a starry night. I wonder what lies out there, beyond that sky. A new life, many suns, maybe parallel universe or something… I feel so small.. tiny.. compared to the whole world that’s out there)
– While watching someone’s talent flourish. (Like while watching Dance Plus / IGT seasons where I can’t believe how much talented these people are! I am amazed by the way they perform)
– When I see a person being kind to someone. (That’s the best thing I can witness. It opens my heart (metaphorically) and makes me believe in the goodness of people.)
– When I watch someone be strong and stand up for what they believe in.
– When I see beautiful art that expresses human emotions and depicts nature to the perfection. (Yeah… I am talking about anime) (mostly)
– Pictures of cute babies and cuteeeee animalsss 🥺🥺
– Music that makes me speechless. Music that I find relatable and authentic and beautiful.