1. You want to spend every single moment with that person. Even when you’re not with him you catch yourself wishing he was here and then you smile for no reason.
2. (this will happen if you were single for really long time) Every love song now makes more sense… You almost feel like you’re hearing this song for the first time. Now that song has a different meaning and you smile throughout the song.
It’s like suddenly songs from Taylor’s Lover start making more sense……
3. You spend hours searching memes and quotes for them. And no not just anyyyy memes.. THE meme.. THE perfect quote..
That becomes your favourite activity of the day.
4. You excitedly plan your next date or plan on making them smile every day.
What can i do today to make him smile? You start asking yourself such questions..
And then you express your love with something you’re already good at.
If you like painting, you’d want to paint something just for them.. if you like rapping you’d want to create a rap for them.. if you like cooking you’d like to cook their favourite dish…
Yeah all those things
5. You start thinking about what will you gift them on their 50th birthday.
Yeah seriously.. you can’t stop thinking about your future with them.
You make plans.. create bucketlist and have fun.
6. You feel blessed to have them in your life every single moment.
It’s like nowwww you start wondering ‘how did i make it this far without you?’
And you start bothering them with questions like “whyyyyy the hell didn’t you meet me before?”
7. You realise everything you went through to meet them was worth it.
8. You feel scared about loosing them. You constantly want to remind others that they are now “Yours” which means no one is allowed to flirt with them. No one is allowed to have the same butterflies in stomach that you have every time they look at you.
9. You find yourself spending less time with your friends! 😂😂😂
This always happens. At least for first few weeks.. you’re in your dreamland with your dream man and no one.. literally no one is allowed to take you away from them.
10. Every night you realise they are the best thing happened to you and you thank God for every moment with them and pray with all your heart for them.